The very latest standards across libraries, archives and museums are used for documentation, metadata like
Dublin Core (DC), Metadata Encoding & Transmission Standard (METS), Metadata Object Description Schema
(MODS), ISAD (G) (General International Standard Archival Description) or Encoded Archival Description (EAD),
in order to enable the interoperability and metadata harvesting. Digital documents are delivered in the
formats you need. Metadata come with logistical challenges and DataScouting is determined to continue
adapting new trends and incorporating new developments in order to help organizations monetize their
Identify, track, retrieve and manage your content.
Connect your content to other content.
Allow integrated searching.
Interoperate with other collections.
Enhance data quality.
- Metadata harvesting using OAI-PMH.
- Dublin Core, METS/ALTO, MODS.
- Encoded Archival Description - EAD.
- XML Schema.
- Descriptive, administrative, structural metadata.
- Lucene, Solr, Natural Language Processing techniques.