Full access to all types of digital content
With a focus on open access, DataScouting offers turnkey solutions to help you set up your own Institutional Repository
including grey literature (theses, phd dissertations, reports, teaching materials, etc), scientific papers and any other
digitized items. DataScouting implements and customizes Institutional Repositories using the proven platforms of DSpace
or EPrints, two of the most commonly used open source software in repository applications. Additionally, DataScouting
helps in the organization of research data by implementing open source solutions and adhering to international open
Long-term preservation of digital materials.
Permanent URL for every deposited item. No more broken links.
Indexed by Google, Google Scholar and other search engines.
Broader dissemination and increased use.
Maximum access to scholarly communication and cultural heritage.
Statistics for views and downloads.
- Based on open source and open architecture technologies.
- Completely customizable to fit customer/user needs.
- Supports international metadata formats such as Dublin Core, METS.
- Compatible with centralized authentication mechanisms such as LDAP and Shibboleth.
- Supports international standards for access, ingest, and export such as OAI-PMH, OAI-ORE, SWORD, WebDAV, OpenSearch, OpenURL, RSS, ATOM.
- Recognizes several file types such as PDF, Word, JPEG, MPEG, TIFF files.